Thursday, January 11, 2007

Our New Year in Luxor

Although it was first at Hanan, Alia & White Wings, but i guess I have to post more pictures from Luxor, as we enjoyed 3 - 4 days there starting from the very first hours of 2007.
It was so hard to choose some pictures out of 1500 pictures, so I'll leave you to Flickr, enjoy...

Shurouq, you were helarious, thanks for the great times you gave us there. Hanan, I wouldn't have been there if you weren't my sister, thank you too.

Beedo, you always make my day, love you.

6 Comments:

At 1/14/2007 9:44 AM, Blogger Alia said...

YEY .... I'm the first one to comment here ... & I would have to say that you were amazing too ,, thanks for the laughs .. & the pauses .. lol

luv u ;*

 
At 1/14/2007 11:13 AM, Blogger ValenciaLover said...

alia
luv u 2,
the laughs and the,,, e7em e7em,,,
ما بلاش فضايح بأه

 
At 1/19/2007 12:34 AM, Blogger Hanan said...

Yeah that sister of ours sure made the trip worth while. We do see to have one hell of a family dont we? Between Shuroq, Bedo, and Bedo's father, this was a hoot.

And honey...anytime :*

 
At 2/03/2007 4:21 AM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

7yaaaaateeeee Beedo!!
Makes everyone's day.. I LOVE HIM!!!

 
At 2/14/2007 6:10 PM, Blogger Papillona ® said...

Happy Shmalentine's Day babe
:*

 
At 2/16/2007 8:51 PM, Blogger White Wings said...

happy belated Valentine's dear
trip was great, maily because we were all together
and thanks for beautiful BD present...loved it
:*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home