Sunday, February 19, 2006

Tagged for the 1st time

Tagged for the 1st time by SH64

7 things to do before I die:

1- Get my PhD in Maths
2- Get a well-paid job
3- See my daughter happy at all times
4- Go to New York with loads of money to spend
5- Buy a house in Canary Islands for my daughter
6- Meet Khaled al-Sheikh (Hey you, do NOT laugh)
7- Learn more languages

7 things I cannot do:

1- Be a good mother
2- Watch a movie in my bed without falling asleep (no matter how exciting the movie is)
3- Get my PhD in Maths :/
4- Say no to mom when she wants me to play cards with her (although i'm getting sick of it)
5- Loose weight and get in shape
6- Be rich
7- Be a well-organized person

7 things I say:

1- xxxxxx
2- xxxxxx
3- xxxxxx
4- xxxxxx
5- xxxxxx
6- xxxxxx
7- xxxxxx

(Sorry but i can't say the words i always say, أخلاقي ما تسمح لي )

7 films I have loved:

OK now this is a hard one 'cause there are sooooo many movies i love & i might not recall now, but i'll try)

1- Legends of the Fall
2- Munich
3- The Godfather
4- Saving Private Ryan
5- Awakenings
6- The Pianist (Amoot Feeh)
7- The English Patient

7 things that attract me:

1- Broadway Shows
2- Sandy Beaches
3- Nice movies
4- Piano music (even the not so good ones)
5- Ameen Ma'louf's books
6- Sex & the City
7- Sweets

6 Comments:

At 2/20/2006 8:14 AM, Blogger ValenciaLover said...

sh64 we do have another thing in common: teasing other people.
Sweets & Loosing weight, can\'t let go of any of them..

 
At 2/20/2006 9:04 AM, Blogger Alia said...

1. Take me with you to New York.
2. you forgot one more thing that attracts you the most :.....

OMAR'S BUTT

 
At 2/20/2006 2:59 PM, Blogger ValenciaLover said...

Alia, that was supposed to be our secret, bas yalla... i love his butt shasawee?

 
At 2/20/2006 3:42 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

"Go to New York with loads of money to spend"

Pleeeeeease!! Take me with you =D

 
At 2/25/2006 10:09 PM, Blogger Shurouq said...

I can list 3 PG-rated things you always say:

1، شنو الحلو؟
2، شااااي
3، روحوا وآنا ألحقكم بسيارتي

 
At 4/26/2007 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home